| Come into Stubbs Harley-Davidson to receive your Free Rider Rewards card. |
Anytime you make a purchase, you will receive points. These points are redeemable for gift certificates towards future purchases. The more you spend, the more you save. This is our way of saying "Thank You" for coming back again and again to Stubbs Harley-Davidson.
We at Stubbs Harley-Davidson are always looking for innovative ways to give our customers more value. We especially want to reward our most loyal customers for making us their first choice in Harley-Davidson dealers. What better way to reward our customers than with what they want most - free Harley-Davidson® merchandise! We call it our Rider Rewards Program. When you purchase merchandise at Stubbs Harley-Davidson, you earn Reward points. These points earn you a free gift certificate so that you can choose the exact merchandise you like: MotorClothes® Merchandise, Parts, Accessories, even free Service!
Here's How it works: Present your Rider Rewards Card every time you make an eligible purchase at Stubbs Harley-Davidson. When you do, we will credit your card with 1 point for every dollar you spend, excluding taxes. The more points you accumulate, the larger the free gift certificate value! If you do not have your Rider Rewards Card, just stop on buy.
|Points Earned ||Award |
|250 ||$10 Gift Certificate |
|500 ||$25 Gift Certificate |
|750 ||$40 Gift Certificate |
|1000 ||$50 Gift Certificate |
Nearly everything you purchase qualifies, EVEN SALE ITEMS! Sign up on our e-newsletter and receive notice of double points days or special events where we hand out free points! Just carry your Rider Rewards Card with you whenever you visit Stubbs Harley-Davidson and earn Reward points for your free Harley-Davidson® merchandise!
- Your Rider Rewards card is only valid for eligible purchases made at Stubbs Harley-Davidson, Houston, TX.
- The Rider Rewards card is issued to the original purchaser only and can only be used by the original purchaser or member of immediate household. Picture ID may be required.
- Your Rider Rewards card must be presented at time of merchandise purchase. Reward points cannot be issued retroactively.
- Treat your Rider Rewards card as if it were cash. If cannot be replaced.
- Rewards earned under the Rider Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Points are surrendered for award redemption only.
- Ineligible purchases toward a free gift certificate include but are not limited to : Rentals, Service Labor, Motorcycles, Parts and Accessories purchased as part of a motorcycle purchase, Extended Warranties, Pre-Paid Maintenance, Insurance, or Rider's Edge class tution.
- Stubbs Harley-Davidson reserves the right to discontinue Rider Rewards privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the Rider Rewards.
- Stubbs Harley-Davidson reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time without obligation or notification.
- Employees of Stubbs Harley-Davidson or Stubbs Cycles its suppliers and immediate families of each are not eligible or the Rider Rewards program.